student visa consultants in Hyderabad USA Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, Visa Consultancy Hyderabad

Student Visa

Generally, a citizen from a foreign country who wishes to visit the United States must first obtain a visa. Nonimmigrant visa is for those who want to stay temporarily and immigrant visa is for permanent residence. Student visa is a must to study in the United States. Your course of study determines whether you need an F-1 visa or an M-1 visa.

Students must have student (F-1 or M-1) visas to travel to the United States.

Distance learning which requires a period of time on the U.S. campus needed an F-1 visa.

The candidates must first apply to SEVP approved school and to be accepted by it.

There are several steps to apply for a visa. The process depends on the U.S. embassy or consulate you apply.

The candidate must fill the online visa application and bring the hardcopy of the application form confirmation page to the interview. Upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160.

For new Students F-1 and M-1 student visas can be issued up to 120 days in advance of their course of study.

Continuing Students can renew their visas at any time, as long as they have maintained student status and they can enter the US at any time before their classes start.

Fee for the non-refundable visa application may also be paid, if required.

To know more about fee payment, please visit the website of the embassy or consulate.

A list of documents needed for visa:

  • Passport valid for travel to the U. S. - Passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the U. S. If quite one person is enclosed within the passport, each individual desires a visa should submit a separate application.
  • Form DS-160 confirmation page, Nonimmigrant Visa Application, submission fee acknowledgement, if you are required.
  • Photo – You will upload your photo while accomplishing the online Form DS-160. If the picture transfer fails, you need to bring one printed photograph in the format explained in the Photograph obligations.
  • Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Educational and Language Scholars, Form I-20A-B or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student standing for occupational scholars, Form I-20M-N – Your faculty can send you a SEVIS-generated kind I-20 once they have entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school authorized should sign the Form I-20. All students, who want to stay with their partner and minor children in the United States, must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Each person receives an individual Form I-20.

Review the directions for how to apply for a visa on the website of the embassy or consulate where you will apply.

During your visa interview, a diplomat agent will decide whether or not you are qualified to obtain a visa, and if so, which visa class is suitable based on your purpose of travel. You should establish that you rendezvous the requirements underneath U.S. regulation to obtain the category of visa for which you are applying.

Digital, Ink-free fingerprint scans will be taken as part of your application process. Typically, these will be taken during your interview; however this varies based on location.

When the visa is approved, you may pay a visa issue fee if applicable to your position, and will be informed how you get your visa with passport. Review the visa processing time, to learn how long it will take to get your passport with visa.

A visa does not assure you the entry into the United States, but permits a foreign civilian coming from abroad, to travel to the United States. The right to accept or refuse admission to the United States, and decide how long a traveler may stay in the US is in the hands of Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials.

If you want to remain in the U.S. for more than the period of your Practical Training, it is important to look into acquiring an extended visa like H-1B visa. An employer should sponsor you for an H-1B visa.

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reservedPrivacy policy| terms &Conditions| DiclianerPowered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd