Admission Knocks +
Below are the admission requirements for USA:
- 10th Marks Sheet (Attested by the Principal in a sealed envelope)
- 12th Marks Sheet (Attested by the Principal in a sealed envelope)
- Degree Individual Marks Sheet (Attested by the Registrar of the University in a sealed envelope)
- Provisional & Consolidate Certificate (Attested by the Registrar of the University in a sealed envelope)
- If the student is in a final year, Course Completion Certificate (Attested by the College Principal in a sealed envelope)
- Statement of Purpose (we can help, if required)
- Three Recommendation letters from HOD/Professors/Asst. Professors or Lecturer of the Graduation College
- Bank Statement for Rupees Fifteen to Eighteen Lakhs, on Bank, letter head (Attested by the Branch Manager)
- Affidavit of Support from the Sponsor
- TOEFL/IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT scores report photo copies & officially score should be sent to the University through ETS.
- Educational Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport Photostat first and last pages
- Work Experience letter if applicable
- Any other qualification certificates or extracurricular activities certificates (Attested by Graduation College in a sealed envelope)
- For Architecture & Fashion Design a Portfolio or the Project report is required.
Note: Two set of documents are required per University one for Admission & other for Scholarship & all documents should be submitted in separate envelops.