How to Report TOEFL
Just like GRE, TOEFL Score also can be reported in three ways:
- Mail, or
- Log on to www.toefl.org.
- Click my Toefl iBT profile
- Now order for the new score recipients
Note: Registration number is mandatory.
Credit card Details for reporting the Fee (Fee - US$17 for each University reported)
By mail or Fax
- Download the form online. Get it printed and fill in the details and mail it. The fee is US$17 for each report ordered.
- Post or Courier it to the following physical address:
PO Box no 6153, Princeton, NJ 08541-6153
When & how to check the score:
Scores will be available after 2 – 3 Weeks of your exam.
To check the scores online:
Go to the Login Page
Enter your Passport number and your date of birth.
You will receive your scores in one week.
Process of the score reporting to the Universities:
- Take your ID proof and confirmation of IELTS to IDP or British council.
- Candidates are advised to carry the Address of the recipient along with them and also make sure of the departmental and institutional codes of the recipients.
- Normal Delivery costs 250 INR per University and it takes 3-5 Weeks to deliver.
- Express Delivery is of 1250 INR per university and it may take 10-15 working Days.