How to write a Resume
Resume, generally produced in one page or a two page document which disclose your accomplishments & qualifications to the admission committee, also helps to express you to the committee quickly & efficiently.
- Academic Qualifications
- Skill set
- Research & project Activities
- Part-time/full time work experience if any
- Extracurricular Activities
Follow the below:
- Be Action Oriented.
- Try to use as many action verbs as possible and avoid passive sentence formatting.
- Keep it simple and impressive tone. Try to modify the resume that it looks professional.